Housing Management Co-ordinatorFAM01030
- Fixed Term
To contribute to the provision of effective housing and maintenance services in the south region in accordance with Family Mosaic policies and procedures and the principles of best practice.
- To respond effectively and promptly to requests for maintenance and void works from tenants, colleagues, other agencies, etc and schedule internal and external contractors to undertake the work, in a timely and cost effective manner, in line with service timescales.
- To respond to enquiries from tenants, colleagues and other agencies, in a timely and efficient manner, in line with service timescales.
- To liaise with scheme-based support staff to collate information about, and quality check, the provision of gardening and cleaning services, as directed by the Housing Manager
- To administer petty cash claims, process invoices, set up payment systems and undertake any other financial responsibilities in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- To maintain information, records and files including tenancy files, property and service charge data and electronic files.
- To implement relevant Health and Safety Policy and Procedures, ensuring that all practices and procedures are undertaken in accordance with providing a healthy and safe working environment for staff and clients.
- To undertake such other duties, training and / or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to maintain up to date records and reports, with excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of financial accountabilities and responsibilities
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to use spreadsheets and keep comprehensive records
- A positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm
- Experience of working with housing, maintenance or support services
- Experience of monitoring or updating budgets
- An understanding of customer service in a service delivery setting
- Basic knowledge of health and safety issues
- Knowledge of diversity and inclusion as they relate to vulnerable people
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
- Understanding of the need to collect data
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, staff and other agencies
- Demonstrative customer service skills
- Effective written verbal and communication skills
- Good team worker
- Ability to work flexibly to meet customer needs and service requirements
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent IT literacy to include use of Microsoft office and ability to maintain electronic records, with attention to detail
- Commitment to achieving goals and meeting deadlines
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Further job information is available here.